1. Surahs Al Takwir, 'Abasa. Specific Ayat: 24:54-56, 8:20-28,
5:116-120, 4:135-141, 36: 33-50, 55:56-78. (English/Arabic)
1. Islam is able to adapt and survive in any cultural environment.
1. The prayer of istikhara, iti'qaf, 2 rak'a when returning from a
Du'a, Phrases & Hadith
1. "Aayatul munaafiqi thalaatha edha haddatha kadhaba wa edha
wa'ada akhlafa wa edha owtumena khaan." "The signs of a hypocrite are
three: when he speaks, he lies, when he promises, he breaks his promise, when he is
trusted, he betrays." (Bukhari)
2. "Al mar-u deeni khalili fal yantur ahadukum man
yukhaalil." "A person follows his friend's deen, so each of you should be
careful who you befriend." (Ahmad)
3. "Al hasabu a'malin." "Goodness is in the
4. "La Tagh dab." "Don't get angry."
5. "La yu-minu ahadukum hatta yuhibba li akhihi ma yuhibbu li
nafsihi." "A person isn't a believer until he loves for his brother what
he loves for himself." (Bukhari)
Akhlaq & Adab
1. When we see our face in a mirror, we should say, "Allahumma
anta hassanta khalqi fa hassin khuluqi." "O Allah, You made my creation
good so make my character good also."
1. The entire panorama of Muslim history will be explored from
pre-Islamic Arabia until modern times.